Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions and use of Chogou Ltd website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notification to you. Any changes will only apply to subsequent orders.
To order goods from this website you must be over the age of 18 years.
All prices include 20.00 % Value Added Tax (VAT) and is applicable to customers in the United Kingdom.
Goods are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply the goods you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and where appropriate suggest an alternative. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within 7-14 working days, however delays are occasionally inevitable and beyond our control. If delivery is likely to be longer a member of Chogou Ltd will contact you advising you of an approximate delivery date. It is our strict policy not to take payment for the order until the goods are ready for dispatch.
- While we try and ensure that all prices, photographic and specification details are correct on our website, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you or you do not respond, we will treat the order as cancelled. If either party cancels an order and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England. Any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We therefore operate rigorous Quality Control and checking procedures prior to the dispatch of your goods.
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please return the goods unused in their original packaging together with a copy of the receipt, please see our returns policy for further information.
- In the event that a product develops a fault or that the fault becomes apparent after 14 days of purchase, please contact us so that we may arrange for the rectification of the fault under the Manufacturers Guarantee. We will not be held liable for the costs of postage & packaging of the returned goods after 14 days. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change or the product is temporarily unavailable, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 7 day returns policy.
- You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. To cancel your order you must contact us within 7 days of delivery of your purchase quoting your Order Number.
- All specifications and measurements are approximate. Despite our efforts to be as accurate as possible, there may be a rare occasion that there is an error. We will notify you about it as soon as possible.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for household / domestic use only. If your purchase is for business use, please ensure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your computer equipment. We do not accept liability for any corruption or loss of data held thereon and similarly we will not be held liable for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your computer equipment resulting from the use of this website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and up to date. We will promptly correct any errors brought to our attention. If you find an error please contact us.
We can accept no responsibility for information or opinions from third-parties, contained within this site, or for the content of links from this site.
Product photographs are for illustration only, products may differ from those shown. If in doubt please 'phone or email us. We will be pleased to advise.
Specifications and product descriptions are for guidance only, they cannot be guaranteed accurate. Errors and Omissions excepted.
Some product images and product descriptions within this site are Copyright © their respective owners. All brand names, logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
We are pleased to offer a no-quibble refund/cancellation policy on garments which have not been embroidered or printed, which is in addition to your statutory rights. Should your plain (non-embroidered or printed) purchase disappoint in any way, you may normally cancel your purchase provided you notify us before, or within 7 days after delivery. Your item must be complete, unused and in 'as new' condition (e.g., if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories.
The return postage is Non-Refundable.
All goods are examined in detail by ourselves prior to despatch to ensure that they leave our warehouse in perfect condition. However, transit damage unfortunately can occur. If your purchase is showing obvious signs of transit damage upon delivery, please refuse to accept delivery and notify us immediately. If damage is only evident upon opening of the packaging, then you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. In either case, we will then arrange re-delivery of replacement goods as soon as possible
Customised goods (embroidered or printed) are exempt from the 7-day right to return and are non-returnable except for genuine defects. Unfortunately, due to our pricing structure we will not be able to reimburse any postal charges incurred in returning or sending goods that have been purchased in the wrong size and/or colour. When returning goods they should be sent by Recorded Delivery.
Chogou Ltd will only collect information when ordering from the web site. Details collected will include personal details, credit card details and a delivery address. These details go to our accounts system via a secure server hosted by our payment solution company, ishop. No third party companies or persons will have access to this information and it will only be used by ishop to process the order(s) placed. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal data will not be transferred out of the EEA. Other areas of the site that collect information will have an 'opt out' facility. If one is not present (the secure order form) you are assured that your information will not be added to our mailing lists. Customers are only sent emails if they have requested to do so. Chogou will never pass on your details to third party companies. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. To cancel your order you must contact us within 7 days of delivery of your purchase quoting your Order/Invoice Number.